Sunday 7 December 2014

Unconditional Love

Hi my lovely readers......
Life changes a lot after marriage....Yes, it do....well.....I am back today after a very very long gap but with one more beautiful painting as i promised you all earlier...
Yes, yes...... So here I am back with a beautiful painting themed "unconditional love"
I am a mother  and I am the happiest woman in the world when my son say me "Mommy,You are the best mother ever".......:) Moms over there , yes i know u have the same feeling when your kid say that, right?
Of all rights if woman the greatest is to be a mother, isnt it?
Motherhood has the greatest potential influence in human life...she understands what a chils doesnt speak....The most beautiful ornament a mother can wear is not of gold or gem but its only her childs arm around her neck.....
So  readers proudly sharing today this unconditional love painting to you all
Noone else will ever know the strength of my love for you....after all,you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside
Acrylic on canvas
                                             
Hope you enjoyed reading todays post ......will see you again with lot more creative work....till then bye and great day