Saturday 7 March 2015

Woman of Dreams.......

I entrust to be the most Divine Creation of God..........
I sing to myself the silence Song of Rejoice.........
I am the most Harmonious flower of this Garden..........
I have reinforced my wings today to fly higher  and create a world of my very own where my dreams take their shapes.......
I have got a life  and there is still a child in me , so today living is not enough for me coz I am beautiful in creating my own way of ME.........
I believe in Laughing............laughing for that child in me
I believe in Singing..............singing my soul song
I believe in Seeing................seeing beauty in me
I believe in Feeling...............feeling love for myself
I believe in Speaking..........speaking the powerful words to reveal the untold story within me............
I believe in Breaking..........breaking the limits to find myself happy in every small things...........
I believe in Devoting.............devoting life only to blur the little line between WOMAN and DREAM  to call her............
                                                           "A Woman Of Her Dreams"
Happy Women's Day...........
Acrylics on Canvas..........
Hope you enjoyed da post........
Grtday....