Saturday 4 February 2017

Farmhouse (segment2)

Hi wonderful people over there.....Hope you all doing well...
"Take a quiet walk with mother nature, it will nurture your mind, body and soul"
Who doesn't want spending and relaxing with nature..
When you wake up everyday to the morning alarm and hasten toward your daily chores you challenge yourself to tackle with different situations that ahead your way.At that moment we feel like,how do I relax myself to fill in some energy within me?How do I heal my body,mind and soul?
The challenge is to silence the mind and to give yourself the time to heal it..
And pleasing to have nature by your side is the unerring therapy at this moment.
I feel blessed spending precious time here with my family most weekends.
Yes today I will be taking you to the second segment of our farmhouse tour, but before we head on to the virtual tour take a quick review of the First segment here ....
In this segment we will covering the outdoor views spread thickly with lush greens..




Apart from this the food cooked here is done by the traditional and old fashioned method by the use of clay pots. The view of the kitchen too is given ethnic look with kolams all around.





The hand grown greens and vegetables add more taste to the food served here ...










I find beauty all around here and my kids enjoy a lot spending here..Hope you liked the tour and don't forget to give your valuable feedback...
As the lovely lovable month has started will be coming up with a cute DIY valentines day craft soon..
staytuned...