Saturday 11 April 2015

Message of love......

I have learned living for you.....

True words for my love apper as song from nature which has depth more than the deepest sea.....

I find that depth of love for you within me.....

Its an unuttered expression of love for me....

And all I need is, this should last till the end chapter of my life's book....

Nature is the only conveyer of this unuttered expression of  love by its all means....

From its color after the rain shower, it pleases my eye.....Through its wind, it whispers in my ears......from the scent filled air I takein,from its Roses and lilies.....by the busy bees treasured honey, sweetening my lips.....by its downpour makes me feel..........
Isn't that  enough of the Natures expression conveying love.......

This message of love from Nature dwells within me for lifetime......

As it has been sent from the Almighty through Nature,to all......... who fall in love without a cause.....

                                   Modern Art " Loved Couple"
Have a greatday readers.....
Meet you again with a another beautiful painting....
Bye....