Friday 10 April 2015

Vibrant Hue....


Sketched pretty on the Canvas, the Lotus has taken bloom form from a bud..........

Symbol of Serenity string along the bloom creating flawless background.......

Creating magical eyeshot after being loaded with vibrant hues......

Peace      Power    Love    Hope    Inspire    Calm    are the expressions that consort me all the way creating this art piece......
Its a Color Splash.....coating my soul with peace all over....

Noone can steal that very peace within me.....

Drenching myself with joy and happiness as I am richer in my feelings today......

                                      Discovering Myself

Dreaming to be the little water drop over the bloom breathing the cool gentle breeze taking over the stillness of it to which I shine like a pearl along with the sunshine.....

As beauty can never be hidden......

 I breathe deeply the breeze dusting my soul for refreshing it......

As the flower has unfold its petal to bloom following the rythm of nature and So do I unfold my creations and make my day Special with it.....

Have a Grtday Readers...........
Will be back again with a new colorful painting......